Listen to this bullshit

its probably too late to even do anything since i didnt want to speak up and sound like a raving drunk or something accusing them of crap. its ridiculous.

man i really want to just move out of this country and escape all this bullshit, ive been sick of it for years.

oh crap a couple of older teenagers with long hair they must be potheads....flocking bullshit.

but you do smoke pot...... :)

420 is like the cop code or whatever they use on the radios for possession of marijuana i think.

and the point was i didnt smoke any that morning :)

It was seriously nuts around here yesterday, especially in the city, there where like 3 cop cars on every single street, i didnt even know we had that many cops around here. We walked into a smoke shop and they actually locked the door behind us. The guys on the radio where all like Happy 420 heres some bob marley and stuff haha. it was like a bigass weed smoking party around here.

Dude,

SUE.

I'm serious, get a lawyer Quick and SUE.

you don't hafta sue for alot of money, but sue because these bitches DID cause you distress and they flocked your friend's cigars.

get one of those lawyers that takes a cut of whatever s/he manages to get you, and SUE THE flockERS.

a few years ago, i got arrested for (get this) taking stuff out of my own car at night.

I was arrested at GUNPOINT and forced to the ground (i got a friction burn) until this day i wish i had sued.

it's not about the money, it's about the concept.

Many years ago I was charged with steal by find, I only just found a car key and a plastic card of some sort (Not a credit card) 5 to 10 mins before the police stopped me.

They asked me why I never handed them in and I said because what you have done to me already.

In court the police officer (Who I never spoke to when I was arrested) said I was in a car park looking at cars. The fact was I was walking into hurstville library at the time not where they said i was.

Meanwhile there trying make me out to be a car thief, They never bothered to find the owner of the key and the card. So the case was dismissed on the grounds there was no owner to the property.

To this day I am still very angry about it.