Michael Jackson is Coming back

Regardless of any accusations (I still think he is indeed innocent, just a little wierd due to a childhood that wasn't) I don't think he can come out with anything worth listening to. He's taken a serious nosedive in the mental sense, which is obvious in his last couple albums and TV interviews etc over the last few years or so.

He's too warped to do anything like he used to.

Would you let him sleep with your childern? Yeah I thought so. That ***** is guilty. Look at him. Come on now. Thats like saying O.J. didnt do it, and tyson didnt bite holleyfields ear off.

Regardless of any accusations (I still think he is indeed innocent, just a little wierd due to a childhood that wasn't) I don't think he can come out with anything worth listening to. He's taken a serious nosedive in the mental sense, which is obvious in his last couple albums and TV interviews etc over the last few years or so.

He's too warped to do anything like he used to.

Would you let him sleep with your childern? Yeah I thought so. That ***** is guilty. Look at him. Come on now. Thats like saying O.J. didnt do it, and tyson didnt bite holleyfields ear off.

I wouldn't let my kids sleep with anyone but other children their age. And there was a lot more evidence against O.J. and video footage of the Tyson Holleyfield fight. There was actually evidence against the credibility of the accuser in the most recent MJ trial that revealed them to have commited fraud of such claims in the past. So no, it isn't really like saying that at all.

Just for a sec.... I heard the guy is paying for the construction of a a Robot in Japan. It's supposed to greet people when they enter some kind of building or tourist attraction.

I mean he still has serious money like that to just pay people to build him his own robot?!

If he ever comes back i suggest singing with Marilyn Manson,he's a much better match . Both weirdos...Oh, and the bald Britney can join them too . So the song would sound like "Hit me baby hi-hi mother f*ckers" .But wait most songs these days DO sound like that .So they would be succesful !