welp i just got my ps3

solidius23

ok if you have or have ever played a psp u basicly got the gist of the PS3 user interface. very good idea on sonys part imo. i hooked up to the network and it worked quite well considering it was on launch day when i tested it out . needless to say there were not many people online but there was a motorstorm demo ready to download and it was really fun i must say. there was also a system update and it all transferred very smoothly. well thats all for now i can only sit at the puter in spurts turns out i may have gotten sick sitting outside for 16 hours in freezing cold temps. but i am pleased with everything so far. post some questions and i will try to get them answered.

well it didnt get crazy till almost midnight at the store i was at which was wal mart lol the highlight of my whole ordeal were 2 teens who bopped out there at like 11 30 and thought they were getting a ps3!!!!!! everyone in line laughed they stormed off mad of course lol. but one of the guys inline offered them 60 bux to take a pic of the losers lol they turned it down. what morons.i cant test the hdmi yet cuz my store didnt have the cables i have to order them online.