MORTAL KOMBAT!

BlackKnight

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you know what i think would be nice. IF CAPCOM were to buy the MK title. Maybe they would be able to fix up the erors that midway was doing. Or they might mess it up like they did to street fighter cause street fighter ex 3 was trash :thumbsup1:

Hey, you know what i think would be nice. IF CAPCOM were to buy the MK title. Maybe they would be able to fix up the erors that midway was doing. Or they might mess it up like they did to street fighter cause street fighter ex 3 was trash :thumbsup1:

Yeh but Capcom's fighter-making prowess isnt anything to write home about these days anyway. CFJ is, in some ways, a cheap man's version of MKA. All the bs, just less characters. Also since Capcom Jap was dying to offload their Street Fighter franchise onto the American branch I dont think theyd be likely to pick up another one.

They never explained Meat did they?

Joke character 100%. According to Ed.

Didn't they also state the fact that Chameleon wasn't going to be included? Then they just threw him in just for the fun of it? What?

They gave him a story :/ Khameleon has a story is occasionally referenced (See Reptile's MKD card). Contrary to what others say, Midway was the one who put her in the N64 version to make it different from the other versions.

Personally, they should kill the series unless they make a 2D game. I wish that they wouldve never changed sub-zero and scorpions costumes. The old ones look WAY better. And MK4 doesnt do them justice in 3D. They are giving up on Mk cause they know that its failing. Why would they kill Liu Kang??? And then do what they do in the movies........magicly say that they either didnt die/revive/bring back a ghost. Midway always has ways of letting us down. Just like they did to slugfest 2006, they did to MKD. Its priced at 40$.......coincidence?? i think NOT!!!!

They aren't killing it and they know it won't work as a 2d game, frankly because it's niche now compared to what it was 10 years ago. And they aren't giving up on MK, they stated that the next generation of MK will be totally new, as in a reboot in continuity. For the last 16 years it's been this one story that was constanly changing up until John Tobias left. Then Ed Boon was the one who formed the storyline afterwards with the help of John Vogel, and eventually went on to Vogel himself. Killing Liu was a change in the series, it was a turning point that MK wasn't going to be cartoony as it formerly was after the whole MK4/G fiasco. Oh and MK2 the movie doesn't exist.

You do know Capcom of America owns the copyrigth now right? And that Arika is the company that made SFEX series and it was published by Capcom.

I quoted crap rrrr.

No, Capcom needs to stick to making capcom games, Midway doesn't need help, or assistance.

Capcom could make Super Mortal Kombat II Alpha Ex 2 Turbo

Ahem! You forgot "Mega Deluxe Ultimate"

Triple Edition.