Logo Contest -- Getting Desperate :-)

Alpha

Well we need new logo's and I have not time anymore to make them myself. Not only that my PC has been acting strange the past couple of days or so, I am going to do a full reformat soon.

The only thing I can think of is a logo contest, so here we go:

------------------------------------

For the SpacePilot3K template:

I need a logo the same size as the current one:

logo_sp3k.gif

Instead it should say: 1Emulation.Com

With the exact stars background...

background.gif

---------------------------

For our Affiliate Button:

I need one the same exact size as the one currently.

emscratch.gif

It could be completely customizable, just makesure it says: 1Emulation.Com

Thank you for your support. I will figure out a way to repay whoever makes a logo(s) for us in the future. :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would u mind telling us the dimensions of the logo in pixels so its easier for us lazy people

The demensions of the logo in pixels is: 110 x 360.

PS: Thnx Ryder :lol::D

Ok I had a quick mess around and I came up with this as my first attempt.

DCLsTRY.gif

I tried to keep it kind of similar to your old one because I liked it. I put in a small bit of animation just to make it look better and I tried to keep to the color scheme of spacepilot. But not too much so it's fine for 56kers. The gif is only 30kb in total or something. I don't know if it's what you are looking for but I can change anything you don't like Gamecop as I still have the psd file so it will be real easy.

But hey if someone else comes up with something better then feel free not to use mine at all :lol:

WOW!!! Thats the best emulation site logo i have ever seen!!

Great Job.

:lol: (GameCop's Pickyness Turns On) :D

Now.. the only thing that didn't make sense a little was the flashing DOT after the.com ".com."... you should remove the. AFTER the.com & it should be good. Hmm.. you can maybe make it so the dot is flashing for the. in.com once you have removed the. AFTER.com? (I know, too picky :?: )

And see if you can make a SECOND one without the.com at all in that one place.. so it shows everything else without the.com

It'll be cool if I have two versions for future editing if our website or something ever changes (which I hope not).

PS: I hope its not too much, if it is, then we will just stay with the original. Last but not least, thnx for the efforts, I really appreciate it. Now I need that affiliate button if anyone else or even you can make us one. :evil:

For our Affiliate Button:

I need one the same exact size as the one currently.

emscratch.gif

It could be completely customizable, just makesure it says: 1Emulation.Com

Thats all we really need right now is the affiliate button, I think we have the logo for the SpacePilot theme thanks to DCL.. and maybe from Ryder but he hasn't posted his yet.

Thank you everyone for the support. :lol: