Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ssj9vegeto0

what next-gen console will YOU be getting?

Next Generation Console?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only thing I really want is Metal Gear Solid 4. This is it. That's all I want. But Kojima forced me to buy a PS3 for one flocking game.

What a dick.

be a little patient, it'll probably end up being released, with extra content, for another console.

i will eventually be getting all 3. since i dont drink or smoke or party anymore i got the cash to spend on all 3.

None of what is put here.

I am satisfied with my PSP and I am buying back a Dreamcast.

I admit at first i thought the Wii was the stupidest thing ive ever seen, but its looking more and more amazing nowadays

i especially like how they are making it cheap, Cheap is good, i love cheap, and its going to work out great for them since most of the people who play videogames either live with their parents (AKA young, not losers lol) or are in college, Both those types of people are poor, trust me i know :naughty:

anyway i already have a 360, and i still really really want a PS3, but its just way too expensive, so Wii it is, Sorry Sony, you lost a sale here (at least until a massive price drop)

i heard the wii was low on specs,128 mb ram? O_o but im still gonna get it,looks way better.

There have been no reliable spec leaks yet. But yes, it will be low on specs. I like it that it will be cheaper for everyone, gamers, developers, and publishers.

of course its cheaper b/c of low specs =P i wonder what kind of homebrew stuffz will be put on it hmm...no need for old console emulators =) and how will that work? u gotta get on WIFI to download the files?

remember people,get the wii and your getting 4 consoles :naughty:

Please do explain THAT concept to me; I don't understand how that is even possible! :naughty: