The End of Highschool

Damn, graduation is next week, but since im a senior we dont have to go to school all next week, unless you're gonna practice for walking the line, which I'm not cuz I never bought a cap and gown and I didn't feeling like walking the thing anyways, I think it's overrated. So I guess in a sense yesturday was my graduation. I feel weird cuz im like, what am I gonna do now, like yeah sure college, which I do plan on going, but it'z cuz it'z summer, and like I had a job but I quit that, so now im in the process of getting another one, I had signed up for summer classes at the university but still like I dont know if financial aid is gonna cover that part of college, since it's a summer course and like....I dont know, I need to call that one job again today. :|

Edited by Cominus

Welcome to the begining of real life, where actual ambition is important.  Get yourself into college asap so you can delay it another 4 years.  :|

Or join the army!

Or do both! Like me! With a special collage-army plan, I will delay it for about 10 years!

This post requries more grammar.

I took a short cut.

Go me!

Good luck to you, and your new found life beyond simple walls.

I still hate you.

@Com

Okay, I know it can be scarey - I finished university last year, and I was like, "NOW WHAT?" I have never really known what I want to do, apart from being some sort of writer, and being creative. Which is a start, I guess.

Anyway, my advice - whether you go to college, join the army, become a bum on the street or become a male stripper - try and find out who you are, and what you want to do with your life. You have roughly got your late teens and your twenties to do this, because then things begin to get serious. (Need for money, maybe starting a family, etc.)

Try and find out what you want to do and who you are as early as possible - I put it off while I was at university, and it was better if I didn't.

Good luck mate.