Magic

Magic tricks like an illusionist does, like rabbit out of a hat, or card tricks?

Or do you mean witchcraft, or divining, or altering the outcome of luck, or maybe sorcery?

Please explain.

Top question from robert I believe only emo's attempt witchcraft at my age.

Also the only game outside of a system I will try and learn to play in the near future is D&D....

You could always try necromancy (communion with the dead), clairvoyancy (seeing into the future), telepathy, telekinesis (moving things with the power of the mind), spellcasting, teleporting (moving yourself from place to place)... the list goes on and on.

I can do magic, it's fun really. Just go up to a person and say "Hey, wanna see a magic trick?"

They say yes, you prepare up, AND PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE.

I got one... :P

NOTE: For this trick to work, you must be, say, an arms length away from the person you are... astounding. :P

Take a coin and ask someone "Heads or tails?" Don't listen to their answer because they are a moron. Then, flip the coin really really high, and, while they're looking up at it, punch them in the stomach or kick them in the nuts. Or both. Believe me, after this trick, you will never need another. :P

I got one...  :P

NOTE: For this trick to work, you must be, say, an arms length away from the person you are... astounding.  :P

Take a coin and ask someone "Heads or tails?" Don't listen to their answer because they are a moron. Then, flip the coin really really high, and, while they're looking up at it, punch them in the stomach or kick them in the nuts. Or both. Believe me, after this trick, you will never need another.  :P

Hahahaha!! I'm so going to try this on my friends on monday