What's the best place you ever visted/attended?

Diso

I'd say the best thing I visited in my whole life was to the Great Wall of China. I was young at the time, but it was still pretty cool climbing up the uneven steps. Unfortunately, I only climbed to the first tower and didn't know you could move on. So I left China with the thought that people only climbed the first tower just to go to the bathroom.

I once visted ecuador, and the middle of the earth. It was cool since there was a gaint manument/building right on the imaginry line that you can, climb up the stairs to view the view. It was high in the mountains so it was a awsome freaking view.

Nothing good really; just the salton sea wildlife refuge (supposedly, there's a shiitload of birds, but I hardly saw any) and the mission of San Diego de Alcala in...San Diego in it's more recent location (funny story, I didn't know wtf holy water was back then so I put my finger into a little bowl full of it at the corner of the cathedral, and started messing with it...I got funny stares...but I was only 8 ). I'd like to go see the great wall some time.

Edited by Weirdy

What I have in mind isn't appropriate for this forum :P

My second favorite place would have to be daytona beach in Florida, the sunrises there are amazing.

What I have in mind isn't appropriate for this forum :P

My second favorite place would have to be daytona beach in Florida, the sunrises there are amazing.

That is true. But my friend has a place on flagler street now that you can see half the town of miami from.

• 2 weeks later...

bored and looking throguh the lounge i foud this...

so the best place ive been to is like my brother said ecuador...new york was also good but i have bad memories from there...so lets just say i love ecuador=D