King of Fighters 2006 announced!

Gryph

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, not they aren't.

I specifically said their both in different continities, MI is all Falcoon's crap while the main  is completely untouched (yet somehow influenced in a little ways that goes back and forth).

The MI series is a completely different track off from where it deverges from FF.

Same with the KOF series.

Ah, I see now. :lol: The MI and KoF series are both completely different from FF.

How is the main series KoFXI somehow influenced in a little ways by Falcoon's crap? :blink:

All this mixing is reminding me of the football/soccer game they kept messing with started out as iss, then iss evolution that bacame iss and evolution seprately and now evolution is aka winning eleven. Talk about spin.

back on topic I hope they finish off /give conclusion to KOF story. I 'm sad realbout/ff/motw is being cancelled for me thats their bread and butter with ss and lastblade. KOF is just icing on the cake.

Does anyone think we will se LB3 it was suppose to be the last aes/mvs game but then they said it will be atomisware and now to be not mentioned again.

back on topic I hope they finish off /give conclusion to KOF story.  

Do you mean the NESTS story arc? Didn't that story arc end in KoF2002? :naughty:

If you're suggesting SNK Playmore put an end to the King of Fighters series; that won't happen because it's their most famous/popular series! :naughty:

Edited by garyoak99

All this mixing is reminding me of the football/soccer game they kept messing with started out as iss, then iss evolution that bacame iss and evolution seprately and now evolution is aka winning eleven. Talk about spin.

back on topic I hope they finish off /give conclusion to KOF story.  I 'm sad realbout/ff/motw is being cancelled for me thats their bread and butter with ss and lastblade. KOF is just icing on the cake.

Does anyone think we will se LB3 it was suppose to be the last aes/mvs game but then they said it will be atomisware and now to be not mentioned again.

Anything that was pre Playmore isn't in development anymore or has gone under serious re-evaluation.

Such as Garou 2 for instance.

Glitch you suck. KoF > you. (yes I have returned just to post this)

secondly, SNK is screwing it up more and more. Instead of ditching the MI crap, and maybe creating a 2D series true in continuation to the stuff that's happening in South Town, they gave it KoF 2k6. Stupid move imo... This, as well as the fact that MI blew, is gonna ruin them imo. They want to make the game faster, but MI was already flockin near super sonic and that sure didn't improve the gameplay. NO analog support for ps2 = - points for SNK... MI sucked in the music department as well. The only real thing I like about MI are the japanese voices and some of you didn't even hear those but instead the cheap american voice actors... (I feel sorry for Mag) good thing I downloaded MI...

flocking re-releasae XI as 2k5, plan another 2k6, cancel MI-2 and plan a 2D series continuation with the story and ideas they have for MI-2 = SNK wins... they could rename Mi 1 to garou 2 for instance...

Glitch you suck. KoF > you. (yes I have returned just to post this)

secondly, SNK is screwing it up more and more. Instead of ditching the MI crap, and maybe creating a 2D series true in continuation to the stuff that's happening in South Town, they gave it KoF 2k6. Stupid move imo... This, as well as the fact that MI blew, is gonna ruin them imo. They want to make the game faster, but MI was already flockin near super sonic and that sure didn't improve the gameplay. NO analog support for ps2 = - points for SNK... MI sucked in the music department as well. The only real thing I like about MI are the japanese voices and some of you didn't even hear those but instead the cheap american voice actors... (I feel sorry for Mag) good thing I downloaded MI...

flocking re-releasae XI as 2k5, plan another 2k6, cancel MI-2 and plan a 2D series continuation with the story and ideas they have for MI-2 = SNK wins... they could rename Mi 1 to garou 2 for instance...

I'm sorry, but does 2D still sell in any other country that isn't Japan or China?

Good gameplay doesn't matter alot anymore, it has to visually appel, unlike us crazy people who think Street Fighter 3 beats all 3D games except Viruta Fighter.

I'm sorry, but does 2D still sell in any other country that isn't Japan or China?

Good gameplay doesn't matter alot anymore, it has to visually appel, unlike us crazy people who think Street Fighter 3 beats all 3D games except Viruta Fighter.

KoF XI is the most popular arcade machine I've seen in my city. Every arcade I've visited has KoF XI unlike its 3D rival Tekken 5:DR. I still see Metal Slug 5, 4, 3, and Capcom vs. SNK 2:MF 2001 machines too.

Are you actually serious about all non-Asian countries avoiding 2D games like KoF XI and Metal Slug?

What self-respecting arcade would avoid KoF XI in favour of Tekken 5:DR? :P

Alot of arcades would pass up 11 in favor for T5DR(My arcade did, we still don't even have FotNS, we got CFJ machine, like, a year after it came out) Where i'm at, it's always the SF3, CVS2k1, MVSC2 and T5DR. It also depends where you live, America = practically dead, the scene is the "hardcore."

And yes, I am serious.

Alot of arcades would pass up 11 in favor for T5DR(My arcade did, we still don't even have FotNS, we got CFJ machine, like, a year after it came out) Where i'm at, it's always the SF3, CVS2k1, MVSC2 and T5DR. It also depends where you live, America = practically dead, the scene is the "hardcore."

And yes, I am serious.

Woah! :blink: I never knew it was that bad! What about other non-Asian countries like the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand? :P