Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

Siren was one of the better horror games to come out at the time. Ohhh boy, was I eff'ed up after playing it, and it was the japanese version.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=660511...cUserId=1002415 Full interview from EGM (Non edited edition)!

According to that interview, Christopher Ganz really seem to be on the ball with the movie, and to really concentrate on the things that matter in the context of Silent Hill.

I'm impressed.

how come i never heard of the game siren?

The game is realtively niché among fans, it rarely gets any pluplicity within the horror-genre gaming community, because it mostly relies on Japanese lore. From what I can tell, it didn't translate well over. The dubbing was good, but the story itself relies alot on Japanese mythologies.

According to that interview, Christopher Ganz really seem to be on the ball with the movie, and to really concentrate on the things that matter in the context of Silent Hill.

I'm impressed.

I'm extremely impressed. I can't recall (or picture) any other directors recently speak about films with such a passion (let alone directors of game movies), even if he does trip over himself in a few places.

Fingers crossed, I can't see how this will turn out like Resident Evil or Doom. The only question in my mind right now is how good this will be. I'm excited.