DS2Key - Original Thread

sypherce

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is somthing wrong with what i'm doing apparently.

when i push a button it wont turn off.

and when i push multiple buttons they arrepegio

e.g. notepad spews lr48ab26xy over and over again.

this stops when i kill the computer side but not the ds side so i assume it is a problem with the computer side... what am i doing wrong?

damn, can't get this to work, all other wi-fi appz work for me but this one, in the ini file config remote IP is the one set for you DS right?, it's everything in there, once on udp test i put my PC IP on dest IP but still nothing happens, dunno what's up.

damn, can't get this to work, all other wi-fi appz work for me but this one, in the ini file config remote IP is the one set for you DS right?, it's everything in there, once on udp test i put my PC IP on dest IP but still nothing happens, dunno what's up.

second line in the ini file is the IP for your computer

third Line is the one for your DS

edit second line to your current addresses. everything else you should be able to find in the info.txt file

edit: YET, the codes.txt file referenced by the info.txt is not in the zip file

Edited by Warlord698

I'd really like support for FPSs.

Heres my suggestion based off Metroid Prime Hunters

Dpad: Move

L: Shoot

R: Secondary function(Granades on Halo, Sec Mode on UT2K4)

Touchpad: Aim

Add a scrollbar to the right of the screen: Use the mouse's scroll.

A: Jump

B: Run

I guess that'd be enough... Though I admit A and B would be hard to press, there'd need to be a button on the touchscreen, ala Metroid Prime, where you change weaps pressing the buttons, and jump by double tapping (which I think would be a lot harder to map than a scrollbar)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to updates for this software! Keep up the great work!

I'd really like support for FPSs.

Heres my suggestion based off Metroid Prime Hunters

Dpad: Move

L: Shoot

R: Secondary function(Granades on Halo, Sec Mode on UT2K4)

Touchpad: Aim

Add a scrollbar to the right of the screen: Use the mouse's scroll.

A: Jump

B: Run

I guess that'd be enough... Though I admit A and B would be hard to press, there'd need to be a button on the touchscreen, ala Metroid Prime, where you change weaps pressing the buttons, and jump by double tapping (which I think would be a lot harder to map than a scrollbar)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to updates for this software! Keep up the great work!

i really don't think this would be good on FPS, there's absolutely NOTHING that beats keyboard/mouse combo for FPS, where it really shines is playing more arcadeish games. i really like to play my snes roms with it.