Eddie Guerrero dies at 38 years of age

Alpha

This is the worst news I've ever heard. One of my favorite wrestlers, Eddie Guerrero, has died today. He was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. He was funny, a great wrestler, and very entertaining. He had a wife and 3 daughters. But why Eddie? That's what I don't get. He already has been known to recover from his "demons" and now this happens. :P

15642702ft.jpg

Eddie Guerrero passes away

Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

092eddieguerrerostore4lj.jpg

I love you man.. you gave me a lot of joy.

Rest in Peace.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fiend told me about this just an hour ago. Damn, that ain't right. He was one of my favorite wrestlers despite being a "heel". His mic stuff and action in the ring were awesome.

There's still no word on how he died?

My fiend told me about this just an hour ago. Damn, that ain't right. He was one of my favorite wrestlers despite being a "heel". His mic stuff and action in the ring were awesome.

There's still no word on how he died?

Nope, autopsy tomorrow.

You can view the press conference with Chavo and Vince...

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/494...epressconf

most likely due to lots of pain killers and steroids

He was clean for 4 years. Although the effect it had on his body from before could have resulted in his death now.

This is the worst news you've ever heard?

if ur a wrestling fan, it sure it would be. if u want an answer, i can lead u to the wrestling forum i go to, u can have those people answer that for ya. i mean, its terrible news. i heard the news 4 hours ago, and it didnt even hit me until i saw the WM 20 celebration clip he had with benoit on wwe.com. such a waste of talent =/

wow, a syringe? rumors are already flying arent they? so far, all they said was it is possible that it could a heart failure, i ono. i wont believe anything untill they say somethin at wwe, or whatever reliable source. i find it hard to believe that it would be drug or anything related to that since he has been 4 years sober and was a born again christian. but who knows, it could be true too. aside from all that, im really gonna miss him. =/