$gas$

BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be a nice solution aye ? here its about $1.30 - $1.40 depends where you are and also i was also shocked 3 bucks for petrol in usa ! but i noticed that its in gallons so it works out cheaper for you guys. *i think*

There is a gas station down the street that has gas for $2.95 regular unleaded. If you take a left there and go less than a quarter of a mile there is a gas station that has gas for $2.69 regular unleaded. The flocking premium unleaded is less expensive than the regular unleaded at that piece of crap ripoff place.

i hear we actually have enough petrol to last us till 2200. They are going so crazy over this crap and also there are planets made up of petrol and other random gasses. :) now if only there was some way to get it petrol would be cheap again

Here it's gone from around $2.09 a gallon early last month up to $3.19 as of last Thursday, but now it's dropped back down to $3.05-$3.09 a gallon. Luckily, I filled up last Sunday when it was only $2.52 a gallon. My state's legislators have talked this week about suspending the state's tax on gasoline to help out until prices drop on their own, but I'm not sure if that will pan out or not.