Nas-tards (rant)

iq_132

I guess I should start out that I live about 5 minutes from Michigan (international) Speedway. Having said that, I think I can now go on my rant.

I just hate these idiots. I go to the largest town in the area (Jackson), and in the mall there are a tons of pushy, obnoxious morons, with breath-taking mullets.

These people are loud and don't care that there are people at the mall to shop and not have idiots bumping into them and then being rude about it.

The next thing that bothers me is the traffic. As soon as nas-tard week gets here, It's nearly impossible to drive on the main roads. Every mullet-ed idiot with a care and a case or two of beer is on the road and heading to MIS. Having to work 20 minutes away really sucks because I have to leave an extra 15-20 minutes to make it on time :thumbsup1:

After the race, these drunken (sometimes angry) idiots are on the road again, tailgating, driving like they were actually racecar drivers, and just being dicks.

This leads to the police being out in huge numbers and pulling everyone over that drives a little unusual or is out after 2 am (which I usually am), even if the driver made no mistakes. I got pulled over twice in 3 days last nascar week, and was never given a ticket :clapping: Still quite aggrivating though...

And really the last thing that annoys me about these Nas-tards is that they always leave the sides of the roads lined with beer cans, bottles, and other redneck paraphenalia. This just makes my town look terrible for weeks and requires quite a lot of cleanup time.

what's so fun about seeing a bunch of left turns anyway?

The chance to see a major accident and maybe even a fatality.

Yeah, I guess... like watching hockey for the fights...

Still not reason enough for me to watch it.