The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

It's great how some imagtes just end up as 'user posted images'.

Please, upload the pictures somewhere and use thumbnails.

And don't quote multiple images, you flocks.

You guys are really reaching there saying you can see a nipple in any of the pictures, especially the second one. She has her arm covering her tits almost entirely in the second picture!

All you can see is the first and third, the second one I deleted from my imageshack account. :(

No like you could actually see the nipple, is was in fact sticking out like "nipple slip".

On another note, im waiting tables at the outback stake house, and damn there was some women, like my god, like thier bodys run in the family cuz even the mother is like damn...score. ;)

No like you could actually see the nipple, is was in fact sticking out like "nipple slip".

On another note, im waiting tables at the outback stake house, and damn there was some women, like my god, like thier bodys run in the family cuz even the mother is like damn...score. ;)

crap son, and no photos. Suck.

On another note, im waiting tables at the outback stake house, and damn there was some women, like my god, like thier bodys run in the family cuz even the mother is like damn...score. :D

crap son, and no photos. Suck.

And just how am I supposed to take pictures of these people, im like busy working.

And just how am I supposed to take pictures of these people, im like busy working.

Celphone cam ftw!

I used to do that before at my old job cuz it was really boring and there was hardly anything to do, but I could never keep any of the pictures on the count of that I had a g/f and a million picutres of her in it and she alwayz looked through my phone.