Kawaks Crash?

Okay, so for the new term I sold my desktop and grabbed one of the best laptops on the market...

Toshiba Satellite A75S

3.33GHZ P4

800Mhz FSB

1GB DDRAM

AtI Radeon 9000M 128MB

100GB HDD

XP Pro with SP2

I also took the time to grab the newest emulator versions and transfer over my old data, but it seems that Kawaks no longer works AT ALL. Regardless of whether i am using 1.46(RGDC Loader), 1.48dev, or 1.54, the system loads a rom and the emu then closes before it plays (load screen works fine). Anybody seen this before?

I've double checked the videocard config and am hoping its not a blanket incompatibility.

Please help... without Last Blade 2 im slowly dying on the inside... :thumbsup1:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agozer  Posted Today, 12:47 PM

What about Nebula Loader? I'm just trying to present alternatives.

I dunno.. i've always used Kawaks, but if someone can tell me the most recent official and loader Nebula releases i can check them out.

I'd still like a Kawaks solution though...

nebula 224 works, but i need a url for the loader, also the asr for Progear and CRC for the correct kof2003 p rom

have u tried enable the xp compatibility? just right click on the kawaks loader.exe then enable it! :blossom:

Spiffy  Posted Today, 05:27 PM

have u tried enable the xp compatibility? just right click on the kawaks loader.exe then enable it! wink.gif

yes i have, with no luck.

and sorry agozer, i've been gone too long and forgotten the rules.. i seem to remember BIOSes being banned, but not loaders :blossom: