An annoying driving experience

Gryph

I was driving to another town to meet my friends to eat when some rowdy moronic teenages in 3 cars boxed me in. It was on a two lane road where I was in the right lane so one car drove up to my left, another went in front of me, and another in the back. God I was frustrated but I never let on that I was pissed otherwise I would have given those flocks the satisfaction. I went past where I was supposed to get off for a couple of miles and finally took a quick right and had to go back. I've heard of this happening on the way to that town before so I guess they're some immature gang with nothing better to do on a Saturday evening. Has this ever happened to you? What would you have done?

While that was happening, I fantasized about all the things I'd like to do these guys if we lived in the Mad Max universe. I would have killed all of them. :thumbsup1:

I was driving to another town to meet my friends to eat when some rowdy moronic teenages in 3 cars boxed me in. It was on a two lane road where I was in the right lane so one car drove up to my left, another went in front of me, and another in the back. God I was frustrated but I never let on that I was pissed otherwise I would have given those flocks the satisfaction. I went past where I was supposed to get off for a couple of miles and finally took a quick right and had to go back. I've heard of this happening on the way to that town before so I guess they're some immature gang with nothing better to do on a Saturday evening. Has this ever happened to you? What would you have done?

While that was happening, I fantasized about all the things I'd like to do these guys if we lived in the Mad Max universe. I would have killed all of them.  :thumbsup1:

well i got my license last year , still got my P's but gryph that can be the most flocking annoying thing that can happen to you.... if it were me well i wouldnt know what to do , but its stupid and immature just to flock some one off like that , this kinda reminds me of the time where me and my mate's (i was in friends car) were going to the city and we where on the freeway , there are 3 lanes (1 for buses) and these dickheads where going like 20 km/h in both lanes holding everyone up and they were obviously doing it to annoy us

I, also being a teenager, got into that situation once and took the more agressive angle.

Since mine was a cheap 89 Telstar and they had done up XR6s i gave em a bit of a dent and pushed out. Lucky it was on the motorway.. no place to stop and have a fight about it.

i would've start slowing down and c what they'll do, if they keep trying to box me in.if they do then i'll drive on the side walk if there's no people walking.