Best Mame Beat'em ups

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember one that I really liked, but I can't quite remember the name. It was up there near the top (it's started with an A or a B, I think) and it was something about mutation or a beast or something. You basically killed zombies and stuff, but you mutated as you went. Every level had a different final mutation. The first one was a werewolf, the second one was a dragon...all I know is that it was really fun.

I remember one that I really liked, but I can't quite remember the name. It was up there near the top (it's started with an A or a B, I think) and it was something about mutation or a beast or something. You basically killed zombies and stuff, but you mutated as you went. Every level had a different final mutation. The first one was a werewolf, the second one was a dragon...all I know is that it was really fun.

Altered Beast. Everyone knows that game. :P

It's a pity the new Altered Beast got put on hold which is basically cancelling it. :D

actually it was released for japan and europe but the game isn't worth your time, believe me

thought i'd add a few others:

teenage mutant ninja turtles

teenage mutant ninja turtles: turtles in time

x-men

the simpsons

wild west c.o.w.-boys of moo mesa

double dragon 2

the combatribes

spiderman

the punisher

trojan

It's a pity the new Altered Beast got put on hold which is basically cancelling it. :(

actually it was released for japan and europe but the game isn't worth your time, believe me.

Truth. I haven't played it myself, but the reviewers weren't too fond of it.

• 1 month later...