feeling...lightheaded...whooa

Weirdy

not that it's anyone's business but, I have been doing K`dash's plan for years! Even when I was 14-15. I used to play football then. Just think of K`dash's plan only with a shiitload of excercise. I'd work my ass off and everything. I didn't lose weight, as a matter of fact, I weigh just about the same as I did at that time right now! (yes, there was a whole lot of running)

..that is why I am against excercise

are you nuts?
yes Edited by Weirdy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bah,

i stated what works.

i stated why.

i stated what's logical.

do what you want, but if you think exercise is useless, let me put it this way, a proper weight loss diet will NEVER make you lose weight properly, unless you exercise...

that or you become a bullemic or something of the sort and just starve your body AND your mind from the food it needs.

I repeat, Coffee is NOT bad for you. Unless you're an addict........but anything is bad for you in large amounts.

no, coffee IS bad for you.

small doses however isn't harmful.

but drinking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?

HARMFUL!

I've been drinking it on a empty stomach for years

Jesus. You guys suck.

This is a simple diet. And I mean simple.

Eat your basic 3 meals a day of anything, don't matter. Drink milk once or twice. Excercise. Get Proper sleep. Skip lunch or breakfeast if you want too. Works for my for the past 5 years now. I barely gain or lose weight. Might be different with others, we all do have different bodies.

Those are contradictory statements.

nonnon, yesterday I ate a bowl of honey bunches of oats for breakfast, had no lunch, ate a dinner of meat loaf, mash potatoes, corn, and mac & cheese, then I ate ice cream for desert

Edited by Weirdy

Jesus. You guys suck.

This is a simple diet. And I mean simple.

Eat your basic 3 meals a day of anything, don't matter. Drink milk once or twice. Excercise. Get Proper sleep. Skip lunch or breakfeast if you want too. Works for my for the past 5 years now. I barely gain or lose weight. Might be different with others, we all do have different bodies.

Those are contradictory statements.

I love being me. I should be able to regenerate when ever I die.

Gotta be honest here and say I NEVER eat a proper breakfast, I don't have time.

5:30am - Get up and go get an XL coffee

6:10am - Go to work

7:00am - Start work eat cookies packed for my lunch

10:15am - First break, where I eat one of the sandwiches from my lunch

12:15pm - Lunch, eat a sandwich and pudding and drink about 1 litre of some kind of fruit juice (Depends what I pack)

5:00pm - Sometimes eat a bag of chips and drink a can of pop

6:30-8:30pm - Dinner is in here somewhere, usually consists of something decent like sausages with potatoes and veggies for instance.

10pm-12am - My midnight snack, usually consists of another full meal but something quick. Is not a snack really, but another dinner.

I think I eat rather well, I've taken the time to eat breakfast before but it doesn't make much of a difference, I'm not really hungry in the morning at all.

I drink about 2.5 litres of fruit juice (Canned concentrate stuff) and lots of water during the day, I'd say anywhere from 3-5 litres of water. I'm a big guy......that ain't much over a whole day.

Gotta be honest here and say I NEVER eat a proper breakfast, I don't have time.

5:30am - Get up and go get an XL coffee

....snip.....

10pm-12am - My midnight snack, usually consists of another full meal but something quick. Is not a snack really, but another dinner.

you said it, you have a FULL meal at night, so when you wake up in the morning, your stomach isn't exactly empty.

I drink about 2.5 litres of fruit juice (Canned concentrate stuff) and lots of water during the day, I'd say anywhere from 3-5 litres of water. I'm a big guy......that ain't much over a whole day.

you need about 4 gallons to get poisoned, but it's not as hard to accidently do as it seems.

My usual routine, during the summer, is a decent breakfast, usually a bowl of cereal or sometimes just a banana or an apple, then around 10am, I eat a handful of pretzels or chips. At lunch, if I stay at work, it's a PB&J sandwich, or if I go home, I eat a salad. 3pm break is another handful of pretzels or something similar. Then for dinner, it's generally a TV dinner, unless I'm motivated enough to cook up a steak. Since I work in a steel shop, I lose alot of weight in the summer, and eat alot more frequently. I change eating habits during the wintertime since I am not quite as active at work those months.

Unfortunately, due to stress, my weight is way below my normal for this time of the year right now.

Meh... lots of bad advice in here.

First, don't skip any meals. You should always eat breakfast. It gets your metabolism going in morning. The ideal meal plan is to eat like 5-6 times per day, but in small quantities. The idea is that it keeps your metabolism going all day at a steady rate and it helps control your cravings for large meals. But this is not workable for most people due to work, school, etc... So, at any rate, don't skip lunch either! In fact, your lunch should be bigger than your dinner. Most people get this backwards. Eating a lot late in the day is bad.

Ditch all normal sodas. You can keep the diets around want, but don't drink normal sodas. All they do is add 200 more calories that you don't need. But keep the diet sodas to a minimum. They aren't that bad as far as weight goes, but they still rot your teeth and are not a substitute for water.

Ditch fast food. Once you have lost the weight you want you can go back to eating it on occassion, but it's bad for you and will only slow your weight loss down.

Excercise. Even if it's only 3 times per week, but just get more exercise than you are now. Sure, it would be fantastic if you could work out every day, but what's the point of doing that if you are burned out on it 3 weeks later? That happens to so many people. Aerobic exercise will burn more calories faster, but adding muscle mass will have a longer lasting calorie burning effect. The ideal is to do both... but it will be hard to add muscle while dieting. But do some weights to keep the muscle toned.

I lost over 50 pounds last year doing exactly as I described above. I stopped eating fast food and starting cooking simple meals on my George Forman grill at home. Now that I'm down to a healthy weight I will have the occassional trip to the fast food joint and I will only drink normal sodas when I'm at a party or at some sort of gathering with friends. But since I'm still exercising I have no trouble at all hold my weight where it is.

Look, dieting is real simple. No matter what "plan" is out there, in the end it comes down to burning more calories than you consume. So watch your calorie intake and get some excercise.

Edited by Thraxen

Meh... lots of bad advice in here.

First, don't skip any meals.  You should always eat breakfast.  It gets your metabolism going in morning.  The ideal meal plan is to eat like 5-6 times per day, but in small quantities. The idea is that it keeps your metabolism going all day at a steady rate and it helps control your cravings for large meals.  But this is not workable for most people due to work, school, etc...  So, at any rate, don't skip lunch either!  In fact, your lunch should be bigger than your dinner.  Most people get this backwards.  Eating a lot late in the day is bad. 

Ditch all normal sodas.  You can keep the diets around want, but don't drink normal sodas.  All they do is add 200 more calories that you don't need.  But keep the diet sodas to a minimum.  They aren't that bad as far as weight goes, but they still rot your teeth and are not a substitute for water. 

Ditch fast food.  Once you have lost the weight you want you can go back to eating it on occassion, but it's bad for you and will only slow your weight loss down. 

Excercise.  Even if it's only 3 times per week, but just get more exercise than you are now.  Sure, it would be fantastic if you could work out every day, but what's the point of doing that if you are burned out on it 3 weeks later?  That happens to so many people.  Aerobic exercise will burn more calories faster, but adding muscle mass will have a longer lasting calorie burning effect.  The ideal is to do both... but it will be hard to add muscle while dieting.  But do some weights to keep the muscle toned.

I lost over 50 pounds last year doing exactly as I described above.  I stopped eating fast food and starting cooking simple meals on my George Forman grill at home.  Now that I'm down to a healthy weight I will have the occassional trip to the fast food joint and I will only drink normal sodas when I'm at a party or at some sort of gathering with friends.  But since I'm still exercising I have no trouble at all hold my weight where it is.

Look, dieting is real simple.  No matter what "plan" is out there, in the end it comes down to burning more calories than you consume.  So watch your calorie intake and get some excercise.

I hardly eat fast food, and due to a strange sleepiness in my left pinky, I have ditched soda

thanks for that advice

ps. all my sores are gone :clapping: