Chinese Gov't: Smoking is great for Health

Usually I will say China rocks, and give tons of pro-Chinese racist remarks since I'm Chinese and I support Chinese regardless what. But this time, I'm not going to agree with them. Smoking is just damn idiotic. If I have a time machine, I will return to the past and tourture the inventer of cigs until he cries to death or any other cruel thing. Or have a bomb, so I can bomb all the cigs making companies.

I think cigarettes themselves were invented in europe. I think they were trying a cheaper way to sell tobacco. Tobacco is not man made (just saying to those with not common sense), it's 100% natural

besides, why can't china just have the cigs made for the white ppl off to the west, then outlaw cigs to be smoked, and just buy cigars from the cubans?

Edited by Weirdy

actually i kind of have a say in this i dont know if this has been mentioned but i believe the only reason why the chinese are doing this is only because there whole country is overpopulated they dont really care if 1 person dies 4om smoking...only my opinion

actually i kind of have a say in this i dont know if this has been mentioned but i believe the only reason why the chinese are doing this is only because there whole country is overpopulated they dont really care if 1 person dies 4om smoking...only my opinion

There are far better and more ethical ways to to tackle the population problem. But then again, this is China we're talking about so ethics probably isn't their top priority.

There are far better and more ethical ways to to tackle the population problem. But then again, this is China we're talking about so ethics probably isn't their top priority.

Along with personal freedom and world wide access to the internet. I'd say thats the gist of the list.

The Chinese goverment is so corrupted. This is probably a way for them to limit population and for tobaco company to get more money.