What are weird things you like to do?

i like to punch wall and other stuff in school and act like i can fight so people don't mess with me, it goes well with the being chinese thing too. most people don't mess with me. and some of my friends keep making stuff up about it so people think i can fight.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like to punch wall and other stuff in school and act like i can fight so people don't mess with me, it goes well with the being chinese thing too. most people don't mess with me. and some of my friends keep making stuff up about it so people think i can fight.

It would be so funny if you get your ass kicked one day.

It would be so funny if you get your ass kicked one day.

i'm kinda scared about that too but i don't mess with people who i think can beat me up and who have frineds tha can beat me up. most of these people that think i can fight r usually people then doesn't fight back and let people mess with them, it's funny how they let people do that to them plus they like to talk a lot of shit but cant back it up

it's only so people think i can fight and don't mess with me, it's not like i do it for training

Where do you live? In the movies? Who goes around punching walls to act tough. If you ever tried that at my school, you'd be the first to be attacked. And rightfully so.

i'm live in Cleveland OH and people in my school is stupid and there's not much asian in my school, so they think i can fight, it gets kinda annoying tho

lol reminds me of the bit in "eddie murphy raw". where he's talking about pretending to be able to fight. before eddie became kid friendly :\

I bet he does that and says "YOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!"

or "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

i say " naki saki, exzore" which i have no clue what it means but i remember joe higashi saying.

and " hora, hora" ryo sakazaki's taunt

and when i win a match, i do Yamazaki;s Victory pose (the insane one)