Interesting new fad in the u.k

Television dramas and magazines have played an important role in creating this culture, according to Kathy French, a sexual advisers working with teens.

"If you look at the soaps or in magazines, everyone is having sex," she said.

I guess the US media aren't the only ones who look for scapegoats. This wasn't the main point of the article, but that it was even mentioned, and with only a very poor appeal to authority as evidence, annoys me.

As for the fad itself.. I wonder what the scope of it is? Sexual deviancy isn't anything new anywhere, but the article gives no good indication about this particular phenomenon.

so that's where Ems' has been lately.......

but really in this day and age, someone who catches hiv can't say they didn't know the risks. it's well known how this desease is transmitted and beat into everyones head from an early age. so I don't really feel sorry for anyone who gets HIV from unprotected sex or shared needle drug use.

so that's where Ems' has been lately.......

but really in this day and age, someone who catches hiv can't say they didn't know the risks. it's well known how this desease is transmitted and beat into everyones head from an early age. so I don't really feel sorry for anyone who gets HIV from unprotected sex or shared needle drug use.

I laugh at your joke about Emsley ahah

of all the idiotic things to do, group sex without protection??? wtf are wrong with british kids. i mean the group sex alone is reason enough to bit@# slap them. just rolling around in one big germ factory with baby and squirt juice all around just sickening.