Games u want but cant have

Aoshi

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 2D, old school style C&C game........cause Westwood is "theoretically" no more.

FYI I think C&C Generals is garbage, and it doesn't hold true to the gameplay/style of the series ONE BIT.

Yeah, EA just used the C&C name to make the game sell. It's pathetic.

Another 2D, old school style C&C game........cause Westwood is "theoretically" no more.

FYI I think C&C Generals is garbage, and it doesn't hold true to the gameplay/style of the series ONE BIT.

Actually, it is no more. Almost all original WW members have left EA Games. All thats left is one guy, and he's the guy who made RA2: Yuri's Revenge.

Generals is awsome, but RA1 will always hold true.

DNF is coming.

Where will you be when the world ends?

Edited by K`dash

Actually, it is no more. Almost all original WW members have left EA Games. All thats left is one guy, and he's the guy who made RA2: Yuri's Revenge.

Generals is awsome, but RA1 will always hold true.

DNF is coming.

Where will you be when the world ends?

I didn't know there was only one staff member left working for EA, you spend ENTIRELY too much time reading up on these things. Get a life! :afro:

I didn't know there was only one staff member left working for EA, you spend ENTIRELY too much time reading up on these things. Get a life! :afro:

I do have one. I just like reading alot.