Games u want but cant have

Aoshi

EP is nothing much until you connect both Person 2 stories together (hurray for plotguides!)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original Halo

Not this action waterdown nonsense that microsoft beat bungie with a stupid stick, but the 1999 test demo when bungie was independant, it was 3rd person squad shooter where there was no single master chief but a bunch of soldiers in the chiefs suit and it looked awsome. :P too bad.

The original Halo

Not this action waterdown nonsense that microsoft beat bungie with a stupid stick, but the 1999 test demo when bungie was independant, it was 3rd person squad shooter where there was no single master chief but a bunch of soldiers in the chiefs suit and it looked awsome. :P  too bad.

And you could play as the aliens and use the alien vehicles, and instead of traditional FPS one-shot maps it was supposed to be this huge world where you could travel all around the ring? Yeah, I wanted that game too.

Instead, we got an FPS-lite for the bill-box.

It was released publicly, just not commercially.  It's on the net, go find it :P

That's actually what i meant to say in my post. The game is not so hard to find on BT.

The original Halo

Not this action waterdown nonsense that microsoft beat bungie with a stupid stick, but the 1999 test demo when bungie was independant, it was 3rd person squad shooter where there was no single master chief but a bunch of soldiers in the chiefs suit and it looked awsome. :P  too bad.

And you could play as the aliens and use the alien vehicles, and instead of traditional FPS one-shot maps it was supposed to be this huge world where you could travel all around the ring? Yeah, I wanted that game too.

And it had LOTS of guns...I miss it so much. If this piece of crap version can get so much praise, imagine if they released the version with the cut out stuff. But 3rd person would have been tough since multiplayer sucked with it.

The original Halo

And it had LOTS of guns...I miss it so much. If this piece of crap version can get so much praise, imagine if they released the version with the cut out stuff. But 3rd person would have been tough since multiplayer sucked with it.

I'd like to go even farther about Halo when it first was an RTS before they scrapped it for Mac World 99 for the 3rd Person/First Person deal. Luckily, theres a mod team working on an RTS version of Halo for Generals called Halogen. They recently released a teaser trailer and imo looks great.

I'd kill for a proper Shadowrun MMO. Hell, I'd like anything related to Shadowrun to come out. Even if it's a pencil or condoms.

true dat. I think a shadow run game based on the morrowind engine would rock so hard, a shadowrun game based on GTA3 engine with roleplaying elements would kick butt too. but I'd settle for some shadowrun condoms