CD Labels

Rag

This is kind of random but i recently aquired a cd labeler and need the actual pictures for the cds i wanna label. Anyone know anywhere (site or something) where I can find videogame cd pictures?

A lot of those CD cover places have been shut down by the record companies. It's possible CD covers could be considered as a form of "wares". What do you think?

Not exactly. Sure they are pictures, but if their high resolution for printing it can lead to some easy pirating. Record companies are just protecting intellectual copyright of the covers of commerically available items.

Which is why I buy albums now. MP3 and anything lossy is plain awful for CDrips. Nothing beats the real thing, that sounds good, and doesn't rape ears.

A lot of those CD cover places have been shut down by the record companies. It's possible CD covers could be considered as a form of "wares". What do you think?

Not exactly. Sure they are pictures, but if their high resolution for printing it can lead to some easy pirating. Record companies are just protecting intellectual copyright of the covers of commerically available items.

Which is why I buy albums now. MP3 and anything lossy is plain awful for CDrips. Nothing beats the real thing, that sounds good, and doesn't rape ears.

I also prefer buying music CDs over other methods