Half Life 2 Aftermath

Diso

I should have bought HL2 when it came out... I wanna try it, it looks cool on my friend's comps. If you ask me the HL series is gonna last a long time.

Don't think so.

Imo HL3 will take a long time to make since it has very very high expectations for it since HL2 was really good. I think they'll be done by HL3 + expansion pack :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is Alyx but I doubt she'll get a whole game to herself.

And for those who finished Opposing Forces, remember what happened to your character? :D

Maybe another Barney adventure. Maybe play as the Combine. Who knows.

Well there is Alyx but I doubt she'll get a whole game to herself.

And for those who finished Opposing Forces, remember what happened to your character? :D

Maybe another Barney adventure. Maybe play as the Combine. Who knows.

In the article, they said they wanted to work on Alyx on little more so she might have a little more role in the game.

And where's Shepard ?

And where's Shepard ?

I'm going into jizz drive thinking of a possible Opposing Force 2.

Well that basically answered your question there. It would be awesome to bring him back for Opposing Forces 2 and have him fight the Combine during the Seven Hour War or for the Resistance.

That would be interesting. After all he was from the army trying to stop Gordon, but where will he go now? I hope barney will have another game without that many puzzles in it. :D

I think what fascinates me about the HL series is that, it always leaves an unfinish ending or a vaguely outcome. Something that we can't comprehend to know whats left of the story. I guess thats the genuity of the HL series. It's a series that makes you come back with a note: wtf