Half Life 2 Aftermath

Diso

I feel like killing the scenario writer at valve for the most inconsistant story ever. Even if some of it WAS intentional.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like killing the scenario writer at valve for the most inconsistant story ever. Even if some of it WAS intentional.

How's it inconsistant?

It doesn't make much sense? As in a lot is not explained well enough or at all.

How's it inconsistant?

Agreed. The storytelling is excellent, but the story itself is so far kind of shoddy. They're going to have to start filling in holes eventually, if they have any plan for a real storyline. What they fill it with could make or break the background that they've laid out.

How's it inconsistant?

Well that's not inconsitency, that's something else entirely. But I do agree about it not being explained enough, it's not. But I love the way the story is told since you only know as much as Gordon knowns and nothing more. Most people are just too used to omniscient third person story telling so it's weird when they don't know what's all going on.

How's it inconsistant?

Well that's not inconsitency, that's something else entirely. But I do agree about it not being explained enough, it's not. But I love the way the story is told since you only know as much as Gordon knowns and nothing more. Most people are just too used to omniscient third person story telling so it's weird when they don't know what's all going on.

Yeah, I know the difference between when something is inconsistant and when something doesn't make sense, but I got a brainfart :/

I like the story as much as you do, but I wish they would at least make a proper ending, even if VALVe aims for a trilogy.

How's it inconsistant?

Yeah, I know the difference between when something is inconsistant and when something doesn't make sense, but I got a brainfart :/

I like the story as much as you do, but I wish they would at least make a proper ending, even if VALVe aims for a trilogy.

I like the storyline Valve is making right now. By the time they get to the ending, all the different storylines and gapholes will untwine into one simple solution. Good thing about it is you don't get assholes that spoil the ending for everyone.