Sexual Moments in Games

omg, cho aniki....I had tried to purge images of that game from my mind forever. It must have been pretty popular in Japan for a PS2 game to be made.

omg, cho aniki....I had tried to purge images of that game from my mind forever. It must have been pretty popular in Japan for a PS2 game to be made.

Yeah, this game (the SNES version especially) must have the weirdest characters in a video game to date.

Another game that could have probably been on that site would be Parodius DA(one of the arcade Parodius games, anyways) which had the giant female head firing phallic shaped missiles from her mouth. I did make an edit of a screenshot of it, but I dunno if it's would be proper to post it, LOL

90% of wrestling moves could pass for sexual positions. Gotta wonder though, if in an *amatuer* wrestling match- the position where one guy is on his hands and knees, and the other is on top/behind him ( I don't know the correct term for it)- what if the dude on top was gay, and was getting a bit excited about it all? I wouldn't be too happy with it, LOL.

90% of wrestling moves could pass for sexual positions. Gotta wonder though, if in an *amatuer* wrestling match- the position where one guy is on his hands and knees, and the other is on top/behind him ( I don't know the correct term for it)- what if the dude on top was gay, and was getting a bit excited about it all? I wouldn't be too happy with it, LOL.

I don't even want to think about it. That's why I don't do wrestling.