Note to self...

Skythe

March 3, 2005

Winchester, Kentucky -- A Winchester, Kentucky high school student who wrote a fictional short story about zombies overruning a school has been arrested and faces felony charges of publishing literature offensive to the government, according to Clark County, Kentucky, media and police officials. "Anytime you... possess matter involving a school or function it's a felony in the state of Kentucky," Winchester Police detective Steven Caudill said of the fictional zombie story.

At the bond hearing, Poole pleaded for his release:

"It's a fake story. I made it up. I've been working on one of my short stories, (and) the short story they found was about zombies. Yes, it did say a high school. It was about a high school over ran by zombies... It didn't mention nobody who lives in Clark County, didn't mention (George Rogers Clark High School), didn't mention no principal or cops, nothing"

But William Poole, 18, saw his bond increased by a local judge who ruled that writers of zombie stories pose a serious threat to the local community. His bond, at $5,000, is higher than the bond usually given to thieves, drunks and people accused of petty assault violence.

man, I hate how we get less freedom in school cause of that columbine shiit. Shouldn't it be the other way around, hell you'd think maybe feeling like you're in some kind of prison at school might drive someone to kill, just an opinion

Should be moved to CA.

Rofl gg.

I feel like making storties that defy god.. Oh wait, I already am.