SPECIAL SHOW: "Trademarking MAME" w/ David Foley

We have very big news after having spoken to David R. Foley (Owner of Ultracade); he'll be appearing on a special radio show airing sometime tomorrow. You'll hear straight from the horse's mouth himself and we'll be interviewing him ourselves. Hopefully we'll get the facts and figure out what David's goal is. Broadcasting times are located at the link below. We hope you all tune in; downloads will be available if you miss the show. :roll:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

We apologize to MameDev for the inconviences we may have caused.

Hopefully we will have a more balanced show until further development.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will spread the info. Is that ok ?

It's already been posted on MAME.Net.

That could be a bad thing lol

Well, since this pertains to MAME.Net... we had too. I'm afraid we may have to cancel the show. We even did a lot of research with law students, etc. It's a shame, but oh well. Were waiting on their response.

We have decided to postpone the show and wait on the other developments made by the MAME team. After thinking it over, we believe it will be a more balanced show.

There will be more juicy information then. So, Slashdotting will be postponed too. :roll:

dont pay any attention to that ultracade looser he is just being an ass...dont give him any airtime or try to play into his BullSHIT...or im outta here

i dont want any affiliation to a site that gives him a mic

:roll:

Edited by sammaz

dont pay any attention to that ultracade looser he is just being an ass...dont give him any airtime or try to play into his BullSHIT...or im outta here

i dont want any affiliation to a site that gives him a mic

:roll:

...ok. Whatever.

You may not know it but getting both sides of the story is a very important part in understanding what's going on.

But we've postponed the show for that precise reason. We want to see how the rest of it pans out before anyone says anything.