Emu is getting Ripped

Kai

www.nds-emu.com

www.ndsemu.com

www.ndsemulator.com

3 Sites that seem to be taking files and info from this site and passing it of as their own without giving any credit whatsoever to the real creators of the emu.

The link to the forum on the first site leads to mxemu.com, owned by a webmaster known as xAix. She's had a veeeery long history of leeching and theft of other peoples work and information. It's even been rumored that the mxemu.com domain itself was stolen but i wont go into all that here.

Edit:

After browsing through the sites source i found 6 more links from that domain. Of these, http://www.nintendo-ds-roms.com and http://www.nintendoids.com also contained the DSemu zip file.

Edited by Kai

well, emulation isn't illigel, as long as this basterds live in the us, you can literly sew them all, and the log files and this website proof the creators of the emu and whatnot...I think im right, am I right!?

those are some pretty easy, convincing and decent shops. but Advance Wars DS isn't out yet :banghead:

Edited by K`dash

3 Sites that seem to be taking files and info from this site and passing it of as their own without giving any credit whatsoever to the real creators of the emu.
I've covered this in the past. I honestly don't mind someone making all the money they like out of my emulator; since it is released under the BSD licence, nothing prevents them from doing so, just as long as they maintain the copyright notice. Last time I checked, the guy had done so.

I only have one complaint; I really wish he would update. I get all sorts of email from people saying v0.0.1a doesn't load anything; I've known this for months now.

$edit: Maybe I should say "she would update", since Kai says xAix is female.

Edited by Two9A

those are some pretty easy, convincing and decent shops. but Advance Wars DS isn't out yet :thumbsup:

Ok

1.Is this another lame sick joke of yours

and

2.I don't have a job to buy comics! My money goes strictly to food and games and every now and then going to the movies

That kind of problems did for many times in the past and people should know of what is real and what is not. But considering that Nintendo DS emulation is currently in the works, can't blame at those lame leechers who were trying to get a working one. :rofl:

I hate the people that uses other people work to make money for themselfs, if we could do anything :), we could stop this. No we must stop this its like in my high-school, people get others homework and they say "I did it with nigths with out sleep", I hope this could stop.

those are some pretty easy, convincing and decent shops. but Advance Wars DS isn't out yet :)

Ok

1.Is this another lame sick joke of yours

and

2.I don't have a job to buy comics! My money goes strictly to food and games and every now and then going to the movies

What....the....f?