DMC3

solidius23

this game rocks, it definatly takes the series backs to its roots and improves upon it. dante even had a bigger ego in this one than previous ones, but he really deserves it. just the pure number of things u do at one given time is awesome. well this is definatly a must buy on my list , but unless u know japanese wait for the us release lol.

oh and p.s. please stay away from death by degrees the only saving grace in the whole thing is the tekken 5 demo and its way too short.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never really got into the series as i heard the pal conversions are really focked up.

There was nothing wrong in the PAL version of DMC, but I don't really know how those who have accustomed to see everything in NTSC relate to something that's PAL.

Ive never really got into the series as i heard the pal conversions are really focked up.

There was nothing wrong in the PAL version of DMC, but I don't really know how those who have accustomed to see everything in NTSC relate to something that's PAL.

I dun see much difference between PAL and NTSC :P

I dun see much difference between PAL and NTSC :P

60Hz on NTSC

50Hz on PAL

23.3 FPS on NTSC

29.99 FPS on PAL

NTSC on PAL stuff = scrammbled

and vice versa.