Official: Bleach thread

Mag

I got it from the manga, chapter 374. I also saw the latest naruto/bleach manga today, you should check it out.

Hmm. My usual places don't have this week's manga there yet. It's still on 373. Got a linky (via pm) for me? :D

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chapter this week, has stupid written all over it :/.

Not only have all the fights been dull to the max, but the manga has shown nothing new in terms of story over the past 30 or so chapters. Just straight up battles, really dull boring battles of person's A shows off a power, then B, then C, then one of those three die, recoup, repeat. It's fucking retarded, now Aizen comes along saying "Blah Blah Blah your not good enough to fight for me" so then he kills his own 'comrades'? What the fuck? What was the point of all those battles then? This shit sucks, Bleach went down hell after the SS Arc, this shit needs to go back to its roots.

The chapter this week, has stupid written all over it :/.

Not only have all the fights been dull to the max, but the manga has shown nothing new in terms of story over the past 30 or so chapters. Just straight up battles, really dull boring battles of person's A shows off a power, then B, then C, then one of those three die, recoup, repeat. It's fucking retarded, now Aizen comes along saying "Blah Blah Blah your not good enough to fight for me" so then he kills his own 'comrades'? What the fuck? What was the point of all those battles then? This shit sucks, Bleach went down hell after the SS Arc, this shit needs to go back to its roots.

They didn't even get to show her life story like the other 2 espada...

Seems like women don't get a chance to tell their story for this month, first kanye and now aizen.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

• 2 weeks later...

i've never seen bleach, i heard the DS games were the shiznits though

why is the show called that, do they spend alot of time on their hair? or perhaps work at a laundry mat?

i've never seen bleach, i heard the DS games were the shiznits though

why is the show called that, do they spend alot of time on their hair? or perhaps work at a laundry mat?

From what I've read, it's called bleach because the main character has orange hair and his classmates accused him of bleaching his hair.

I've been catching the show on exclusively on Adult Swim since the beginning. The pacing is so aggravating right now :P

It's nothing like Yu Yu Hakusho's, but thankfully still far from Naruto's.

If you don't mind spoiling yourself, then you should catch up on the anime in japanese FTM or start reading up on the manga.

I think it's a pretty good show, IMO Yu Yu Hakusho was good and exciting, it was my substitution to dragon ball Z/GT back when they were airing it on Toonami.