$7.3 Billion Spent on Games in 2004

Gryph

The halo 2 sales may seem high but it says total sales compared to opening day revenues for movies. It would be an amazing feat if it generated more money than total revenues for Titanic or Star Wars or something.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't doubt that is going to happen with halo 2, I seen alot of people down here trading halo 2 in and coming back 2 weeks later to buy it again...I had to do that, but my halo 2 broke...I cried when I traded it in..

I don't want to rain on your Halo 2 loving parade here but GTA:SA sold a significant amount more and was released only a week before. So uh...not that I care since I got bored of GTA but I just wanted to tell you that to make you cry. Now go cry!

I don't want to rain on your Halo 2 loving parade here but GTA:SA sold a significant amount more and was released only a week before. So uh...not that I care since I got bored of GTA but I just wanted to tell you that to make you cry. Now go cry!

Once again I agree with you...what's so special about GTA anyways? The missions are...bleh and running around and wrecking havoc before the cops get you runs dry pretty fast. :devilboy::rofl:

GTA IS THE WORST RPG EVER! Sure, it's great when we first saw a actuall city in a game were you can do a shitload of stuffs...but it gets on your nerv...alot of times...

GTA NEVER WAS AN RPG!

What made you think it was an RPG? If GTA fits your RPG criteria then every game is one. I think before you think of a career in the video game industry, you should get your genres straight.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

GTA IS THE WORST RPG EVER! Sure, it's great when we first saw a actuall city in a game were you can do a shitload of stuffs...but it gets on your nerv...alot of times...

GTA NEVER WAS AN RPG!

What made you think it was an RPG? If GTA fits your RPG criteria then every game is one. I think before you think of a career in the video game industry, you should get your genres straight.

It's developed by Square, duh! :devilboy:

(Im starting to get the hang of this emoticon thing)