Guys, help, my dream aint coming true!

Lucandrake

Well, I don't know if any of you have done this before, but , I need help, alot! You see, my dream is to become a big engeneer of video games or one of the most wanted programers by the video game industry in the future, I wish to accomplosh this as soon as possible...so , any grammer errors I put in my posts, or any error's at all that pop up in my post, please please correct me, but not as a single post, like, add it at the bottom line of your post so gamecop won't get mad off spam, please everybody help me accomplish my dream/major goal in life

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops...well, J.D. Salenger wrote "The Catcher in the Rye" , and he barely used any proper english and that's only because he was expressing holden and the event going around...so I in that recent post was trying to show how much help I need...

Your gonna have a to climb a long way. A very long way. Start off in amature development, coding a few bits for existing games that are moddable. Example: Half-Life.

Sure it's a fps game on the cover, but it could be so much more, it can be made into an RTS like game with FPS elements or an RTS game entierly (Natural Selection has both of these features) or an amazing racing game (HL: Rally). Start bits, then take the chunks afterwards.

I have tried this before but I don't understand any of the coding, and it was with the UT build..., the best I've goten for editing this kinda of modeble games is just like 2 maps wich were desighned for snipers and big eye candy...,

I'm currently trying to get this graphics to work for C++ so I can at least make a remake of the orignal pong.

Well you should get on it and try to learn what the coding means. Here's someplace you should check for HL moding: http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.php

Developers are looking for people in the community who make good mods for the following reasons: they can actually make something, they don't have a budget, and the best mods are creative.

if u've tried many times, then u should just give up, someimes, there's something u can't do