Guys, help, my dream aint coming true!

Lucandrake

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 14 emsly, why? Is there something wrong with a 14 year old actually trying to accomplish his life long dream?

WTF...your only 14 and you are worried that you will be to old to become a game developer if you don't become one soon? I don't understand your logic....

[/i]

Its never too early to plan for the future....sh1t I dont know even remember what I was doing at 14... :P

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

I like programing, in fact, I like challenges, I take programing as if it were any other game out there, do this, that, when the programs done you get to the fun part of testing it out, and if it's good enough you might even get dough, I don't want to learn everything in 1-2 years, I want to learn it as fast as I can , but I never put a limit, like I said before, if fast is 30 years, then I'll go for that. I just want to be apart of what I love most,...games (exept women but thats a different story)

Download the update for UT2K4, it runs the game without the disc K'Dash, and I'm already in highschool ForceX, and well, I've been thinking about making games since I was about 6 years old...idk why...or how, it's just it's been in my head for so long and never really tryed to go for it..now I do so I can accomplish things at a young age, I don't want to end up rich at the age of 40-60 and not be able to spend the money on things I coulda spended on 20 years earlier...it's just way my head works..

Unlike you, I bought my game's special edition. That bonus disc was a friking major help.

I wanted the special addition but I got to the store to late K'Dash, and yes you can update the DVD version also..., I'm looking around for the special addition now (in other words my mom is trying to find it for me at Wal-Mart), when im done with my map I'll post a link

Many people want to work in the gaming industry. It's like how every woman want's to be an actress, now every young guy wants to be in the gaming industry. Of course, only a minute fraction of them get anywhere.

Not to cast any doubt but always have a back up plan.

Many people want to work in the gaming industry. It's like how every woman want's to be an actress, now every young guy wants to be in the gaming industry. Of course, only a minute fraction of them get anywhere.

Here a lot of girls want to be more computer-savvy and learn how to program simple GUIs and such, set up networks, learn project management, etc.

According to the girls I study with at least.

Edited by Agozer

Here a lot of girls want to be more computer-savvy and learn how to program simple GUIs and such, set up networks, learn project management, etc.

Where do you live again? If my girl ever dumps me I know where I'm headed...

Oh wait, are they cute?

Where do you live again? If my girl ever dumps me I know where I'm headed...

Oh wait, are they cute?

Look at my location and do the math :banghead:

Yeah, I'd say they're pretty cute.