eXeem launched

Mag

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

azureus is being banned by a few members only torrent sites. I just switched to bitcomet and like it better then az right now.

is it just me or does the exeem site load really slow? I'll wait till someone releases a hacked exeem without spyware. like they did with kazaa.

edit in => according to thier site exeem contains NO SPYWARE. but is ad supported.

Edited by garageink

I'm going to get BitComet and give it a go, I've been hearing lots of good things about it.

It's good, but the only thing that annoys me about is that is doesn't share the upload bandwidth evenly between the download items...

+ sometimes it just stop uploading a seeded torrent for no reason.

But I still like it.

anyone have a direct download link? that site is slow as hell I could drink a mcdonalds milkshake through a straw before it loads..............

I just got it and installed it...the site was fine for me. It was just released so wait for a bit and mirrors will pop up. Anyway, I installed it on my C:\ with Windows so if any really bad Spyware comes on, I can just reformat and get rid of it all. :banghead:

well I like it so far. nice layout. bad thing is not alot of seeders now but that should change as more people try it. it's not going to replace torrent trackers any time soon for me tho. I can see potental here.