Fantastic four trailer

Aoshi

Most of you know what i think of this movie

If you read the plot in my previous article on fantastic four

you would know why

well....for those still anxious for the movie

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantastic_four/

enjoy or be horrified

so do you still intend to enjoy this movie or subjegate yourself to 2hrs of blasphemy or not go at all.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe ill watch it when its out on the satalite...

i mean isnt there suppose to be a love romance thing between invisisble woman and mr. fantastic? she looks like a kid compared to him...arent they suppose to be like sorta middle aged? shouldve went with someone older but nope, another butchered comic...eh, whatever. aint so excirted bout it. i rather watch spidey 3, and both of the xmen movies : Magneto and the Wolverine movie...those two spinoffs will be pretty neat...

I think the trailer looked spectacular, I'll definately be seeing it when it comes out to the theaters. The last one, Electra, bombed though in the box office which I didn't see anyways. :naughty:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

I've been waiting a long time for this trailer!

Edit - Aww man, I'm dissapointed. It doesn't look like it will follow the comic that much and I really liked the comic. :(

Edited by NeuronMaster

Aww man, I'm dissapointed. It doesn't look like it will follow the comic that much and I really liked the comic. sad.gif

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

It wont really follow the comic

von doom industries supplies reed richards with a space station to investigate stuff, he is dating sue and choses to go on the trip with them, boom cosmic rays and doom also gets hits granting him electric poweres and metal skin that disfigures him. (What no mysticism)

I even heard new line pumping an extra 15mill to improve the graphic quality, when companies have to give more money that means the original product aint up to par.

oh and that truck scene in the movie is basically ben's(the thing) fault

after he ran away from turning into a hideous creature, after fixing the problem he started with the help of the other 3 members they were lablelled heroes :(<_< there is no mention of other heroic acts,

then doom pissed off at the four plans a plot to destroy them, and even though he has a company were anyone can do his whim he never uses this asset, others have joked that von doom industries of being only employed of von doom himself this doom sound stupid.

well lets hope 15 mill is the diferance between a bad movie to a good movie.

If that's the way it goes down, I'm genuinely dissapointed. Doom never, to my recollection, had lightening shooting out his hands in the comic, he was an 'evil genius'. For me, that made him a great villian and I can't recall one I didn't enjoy reading about the schemes he would concoct.

Big bummer.

Ah well, that's how the movie makers go. Most of the Superhero Movies didn't follow as exactly the comics did in the first place. I won't bother those kind movies until a friend watched it and tell me his review later.

I stopped watching any movies since eons ago. :(