Asian Cinema

solidius23

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAD NO CLUE THAT ANITA MUI DIED!!!! A MONTHS AGO!!!...damn...im really really sad...

wtf are u talking about, she died for almost a year now,

Edited by Ryuken

it seems like some of u like hong kong movies, which is good ( soon u'll be chinese)

wut if u are alrdy... ;)

... jet li does awesome chinese movies, reason y he doesnt talk much in his american films cuz theres a language barrier, amzingly tho i think his english is better than jackie chans even tho hes been speakin english much longer

it seems like some of u like hong kong movies, which is good ( soon u'll be chinese)

wut if u are alrdy... :)

... jet li does awesome chinese movies, reason y he doesnt talk much in his american films cuz theres a language barrier, amzingly tho i think his english is better than jackie chans even tho hes been speakin english much longer

i don't know about who speak better english since i haven't seen their movies lately but i agree with you about the language barrier

well i just finish watching ong-bak and it rocks so i recomend it if you like jet li/jackie chan type movies. its gonna be in usa theaters at sometime but the import dvd is out :)

i also suggest bruce lee movies except game of death where the last 30mins or so are worth to watch since thats where the real bruce lee comes in.

if you liked hero, i suggest getting house of flying daggers; great movie. its in theaters in usa but theres also an import dvd.

another one i liked was called operation scorpio

No, I have the DVD on DVD :rolleyes: If only there is a way to share it :devilboy:

It was great, i keep on turning to the part I love best :naughty:

The fighting scene with the musicians is still the best in my book.

A real classic kung fu fighting HK style!