Will they ever cap all ISP ?

emsley

The government here probably won't set any regulations like that since the telecommunications companies wouldn't want it. The corporations in this country get a lot of what they want because they have the cash.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is stupid....why bother!! The internet is a way to freely express ourselves! How is america going to make "sharing" data illigel?!

man you were just complaining that game company's weren't making any money due to sony and microsoft making "pretty games" you think downloading the games for free is putting money in thier pockets?

"freely expressing ourselves" doesn't include "sharing data" (pirating software.) not saying I'm a saint, by no means :peopleseybrow: but you can't have it both ways.

and everyone knows Al Gore invented the internet :)

Edited by garageink

The government here probably won't set any regulations like that since the telecommunications companies wouldn't want it. The corporations in this country get a lot of what they want because they have the cash.

Your just fearing it gryph, its ok man, let it hit you, no internet for you soon dowload king!!!!

:peopleseybrow::):clapping::lol::lol:

Well to give Al Gore some credit, he was one of the main legislators that got funding for ARPANet which was the predecessor to teh Intarweb. But yeah, that one line by him will haunt him for the rest of his life. :peopleseybrow: That and "lock box."

Whats a lock box gryph?

What did he say was it like 2i think the internet will have a buisness of like 500 people or sumin?" not to sure,.

One of his economic policies included putting something in a "lock box." What that lock box is, no one really knew. But it's basically somewhere to keep money safe.

He said this: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet"