Official: Silent Hill thread

Mag

I really like SH4, it's sick and twisted in some new ways. I like how it clears some of the story aspectrs of SH2.

Although I have to agree that the story and in some parts the presentation are weaker than in the past installments.

I'm at the point now where just being in the room kinda scares me.

Oh, and the spade is just awesome

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently went back and played sh4 again but had to stop becouse the way I am set up the xbox and tv is in the same area as the main tv so I have to play with the sound lowered. playing a horror game with the sound down is useless.

SH 4 was the first SH game I played. I've really enjoyed it so far but it gets pretty annoying sometimes. Like after you beat the first 5 worlds you have to replay with over again...ughhh. Also that biatch that follows you is so stupid, you don't have direct commands to give her and you always fight that Walter Sullivan whenever I try to run away...also, the invincible ghosts and Sullivan are so Facking annoying and a waste of ammo.

SH 4 was the first SH game I played. I've really enjoyed it so far but it gets pretty annoying sometimes. Like after you beat the first 5 worlds you have to replay with over again...ughhh. Also that biatch that follows you is so stupid, you don't have direct commands to give her and you always fight that Walter Sullivan whenever I try to run away...also, the invincible ghosts and Sullivan are so Facking annoying and a waste of ammo.

I like to go head to head with those "special" victims and then stab them with the Sword of Obedience. They make a nice sound when floored.

I like to go head to head with those "special" victims and then stab them with the Sword of Obedience. They make a nice sound when floored.

Another annoying aspect. It's not bad enough that you can't keep those ghost pinned to the ground without having swords in your inventory, but you have to resist turning off the sound after hearing the gurgling noises.

It's possible to use only use those 3 swords in the entire game. Which I am planning to try.

There are five swords in the game.

SPOILER ALERT

The basic use for those is to pin down the five "special" victims (the last five, excluding Henry) who would otherwise be a serious pain in the neck (no, you don't have to pin them to beat the game).

Edited by Agozer

who own the PC version ? I had a little problem starting the game, had a graphic error, state that my settings aren't set appropriately to run the game or something.