Oh man, check this deal

Mag

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitly a good deal. But you'll have to decide whether you want to spend all that money or not.

What money? He sold his DS becuase he owed some money to some coloumbian drug lords.

And he sold those drugs to make a huge profit which he is going to spend on this PC. :)

Damn those high-profit selling colubina drug lord drugs. :angry:

hahahahhaa

Commy just made my day :angry:

anywho.. the only thing bothers me is the AMD processor, everything pretty much I drooled over, I just like a powahful gaming rig, but thats too much to ask isn't it ? lol

hahahahhaa

Commy just made my day :rolleyes:

anywho.. the only thing bothers me is the AMD processor, everything pretty much I drooled over, I just like a powahful gaming rig, but thats too much to ask isn't it ? lol

forget the times where Intel was the absolute king, AMD has released som really powerful processors, I´m using one of them right now :)

I learned to love AMD when on a previous job had a K6 300, that thing worked good, almost nothing to envy to a celeron 900, maybe a little more memory, but that machine amazed me, it performed perfectly, taking into account the generation and speed

Another random heads up. AMD has actually been showing in the benches that it is much better for gaming over Intel's series. Also the fact that AMD64 is paractically built on whole 32bit proggies.

i would say this deal is too good to be true, so u should watch out when u buy this and make sure ur paying for the real thing

Another random heads up. AMD has actually been showing in the benches that it is much better for gaming over Intel's series. Also the fact that AMD64 is paractically built on whole 32bit proggies.

Yeah, AMD is completely owning the gaming market. They are also gaining in the server market. Muahahaha!

The way I understood it ( and this info maybe false, I don't know), Intel's 64-bit processors only work with 64-bit applications and lack the older 32-bit architecture... while AMD64's can work with both in tandem.

Edited by Agozer