Kids (Brats) Get Owned on Christmas

Gryph

Muahaha! http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ay_kids_s_gifts

The kids were naughty, Dad put the presents on eBay instead of under the tree — and Mom's been crying ever since. Now, even the tree's down.

Saturday morning was sure not to be very jolly for three brothers — 9, 11 and 15 — who didn't straighten up when their father told them Santa wasn't too pleased with their fighting, cuss words and obscene gestures.

That's what you get for being brats!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx God this didn´t exist back when i was a kid, anyway i stopped having nice Santa gifts when i started Highschool, clothe only clothe, well there weren´t much nice things back then, except clothe and CDs

Edited by alexis

my dad kinda did that to me when i was 6, but he waited till my birthday to give me the present instead of selling it

On the one hand, these kids may have gotten what they deserved, even though it says they're normally good kids and doesn't say what they did wrong... On the other hand...

What a way to hype a big eBay sale. Even if the story is true, the dad is a jackass, just look at his eBay auction (particularly his crap about not listing names in eBay's policy, which is there for a damn good reason). From the story as well as the auction listing, it sounds like Dad needs to grow up just as much as these kids.