Total Bullsh!t

This is old, I think it might have already been posted. But it's quite a funny list since I don't know if anyone would actually buy Postal 2 since it's a year old, Hitman Blood Money isn't even out yet, and I don't think anyone is going to import Gunslinger Girls 2.

yeah that's really funny i never get tired of that crap, and not only in videogames, AC/DC and OzzY Osborne too were accused of similar cr*p AC/DC with the nigthcrawler incident, and Ozzy was acused of having a song inviting you to suicide yourself

Generally speaking, I disagree with these anti-violence advocates. One could go into greater detail about this but I think they make the error of comparing visual media with interactive media like videogames. They obvioulsy are alike in many ways, but you can't equate them...

However, after seeing some trailers for GTA: San Andreas, I tend to agree with some of what the advocates are saying. I understand its just a game, btu looking at the characters, environment etc.....its really stereotypical. Sure, the ghetto, gangbaning type of atmosphere in the game reflects part of reality, however the game glorifies it in ways that I think it shouldn't be. I think the creators could have easily made a great game and not have it been so saturated the way it is with their representation of a sub-culture of African Americans....meh....this will turn into a rant so I'll say nothing more....

Oh NOES!!1! Our children are all going to kill each other with weapons of mass destruction!

Y'know, maybe they wouldn't if you let them get some practice in you losers. Violence is part of life, deal with it.

But, I think the whole stereotyping thing is one of the things that turns me away from GTA. Except Vice City, cause all the dudes in that game are white anyway. :lol:

oh come on these are just games, if you can´t distinguish between reality and a game, your head is pretty f*cked up and oyu do not belong to society, games are just games, there are some games that aren´t meant to kids, but i had too much with Nintendo, adults need to have their own games too, because i would reallly hate if all games were based on Disney chars

If your son is is playing a really violent game, don{t balme the creator´s it is your f*cking fault, after all you were the one that bought the freakin thin,