RARE

Mag

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O god, I remember perfect dark, I would usually invite friends over (the regulers that play HALO 2 with me at this moment) and we would be playing that game for hours, conkers, I havent played it , never, but it looks funny as hell and alot of people told me I should get it for X-Box.., I don't know, it's $50 like 10 blocks away from here, maybe I'll get it.

O god, I remember perfect dark, I would usually invite friends over (the regulers that play HALO 2 with me at this moment) and we would be playing that game for hours, conkers, I havent played it , never, but it looks funny as hell and alot of people told me I should get it for X-Box.., I don't know, it's $50 like 10 blocks away from here, maybe I'll get it.

I'm a huge Goldeneye fan addict back then, and yes I always invite 3 of my friends for a multiplayer mayhem, the game is still great even after Perfect Dark was out, both are the best, DE best shooters on the N64 console.

Yeah golden eye was the first fps i ever got addicted to... i probably played it for 2 years straight... it was just so much fun with 3 players.... i still kinda miss those days. Perfect dark was good as well... i just refused to let anyone use that damn alien rail gun... shooting through walls is cheap ^_^.

All I can say for Rare is... Killer Instinct :D. That about sums it enough for me. I was never a DK or Conker fan.... but they earned their keep with KI alone. :D

YES !! someone reminded me one of the most classic fighting game... this game is truly a bomb, bloody hell this game ownz ^_^

Yeah golden eye was the first fps i ever got addicted to... i probably played it for 2 years straight... it was just so much fun with 3 players.... i still kinda miss those days. Perfect dark was good as well... i just refused to let anyone use that damn alien rail gun... shooting through walls is cheap :D.

Whats cheaper about that rail gun is that, the secondary feature allows you track down like a homing heat scan, man dirtiest weapon in the game, for a second there, I thought it was always the rocket launcher, but this one takes the cake. Still I like Goldeneye more than Perfect Dark.

In one of my old xbox mag's I saw a screen of a up comming rare title, I can't remember the name of it though. Guess I'll go dig it up.

You sure it isn't perfect dark or conkers bad fur day ? I remember seeing a animated drawing of Joana from perfect dark, which they said a long ago, like almost 2 years where they mentioned about this hot RARE games in the near future.

You sure it isn't perfect dark or conkers bad fur day ? I remember seeing a animated drawing of Joana from perfect dark, which they said a long ago, like almost 2 years where they mentioned about this hot RARE games in the near future.

no theres a 3rd title in the works for the xbox that should be out soon if i remeber... Kameo: elements of power.,, it looks graphicly pretty but other then that childish.

kameo_14.jpg

Whats cheaper about that rail gun is that, the secondary feature allows you track down like a homing heat scan, man dirtiest weapon in the game, for a second there, I thought it was always the rocket launcher, but this one takes the cake. Still I like Goldeneye more than Perfect Dark.

Ah as long as u turned off the rail gun the game was top notch. I loveed the suitcase gun u could set it up as turrent ^_^.... Also being able to have bots was kick ass... having ur and ur friends take them on. but they were rather dumb.. at times. I say it was about equal with 007. If u were in the mood for older guns then u went for 007 if u were in the mood for futureistic stuff then u went for PD.

Edited by Bluestinger X