SVC, Killed Capcom vs. SNK or made it betta?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

Point is EA sucks at making fighting games....................................................

EA did sheit with Generals. That game practically ruined Command & Conquer as a whole. But here I am, I play it anyways.

The SSX series and Burnout 3 are one of the very few excellent titles EA has ever put out. My hats off to EA for those, but sports games do suck major balls in general.

The SSX series and Burnout 3 are one of the very few excellent titles EA has ever put out. My hats off to EA for those, but sports games do suck major balls in general.

They use to rule with the FIFA series but recently Winning Eleven or Pro Evolution Soccer is cutting major share from them.

As for basketball, I always support SEGA NBA series. I hate what EA dish out. And I dun play Baseball, Cricket or American Football.

But kudos to EA for releasing Rugby. Yeah, that is a plus in my book :rolleyes:

ok dude, this is a fighting game, I'm judging them on there fighting game making skills, play def jam, and look at the number of BS glithces there are in the fighting game, I mean, I get up and I can barely hit back without loosing half my health, come on people!!

They use to rule with the FIFA series but recently Winning Eleven or Pro Evolution Soccer is cutting major share from them.

As for basketball, I always support SEGA NBA series. I hate what EA dish out. And I dun play Baseball, Cricket or American Football.

But kudos to EA for releasing Rugby. Yeah, that is a plus in my book :P

I don't dig ballers or nfl game but for nba street basket is a classic only second to nba jam 16 bit ver.

As for cap and snk like others I think cvs2 then svcc then cvs

cvs2 only better for the variations of styles and having more players.

Well, alot of people dislike the characters in cvs2

I don't, for some reason. Maybe it's because that's my only cross-over game on the PS2. :P

Edited by Agozer