Time portal found in antartica

I've had this kind of a portal on my bathroom wall for the longest time. It's getting bigger and bigger, and I can hear children's voices coming out of the portal.

Scary stuff, maybe I should call the super.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's actually a common problem. I was murdering space demons with my BFG 9000, and when it overheated, a time portal appeared. Then i got run over by a DeLorean.

:nuke:

Hmmmmmm........., intiguing, is this real?

The Philadelphia Experiment had similiar effects

just wondering

there is a lot of stuff we dont know in this world that science itself cannot explain fully, scientist still dont really know the makeup of dark matter,

but i believe it to be an unstabalized rip in dimensions, crap like this occurs and i wont doubt that government agencies hide it for our own safety,

antartica is also an place that has not been fully searched and understood.

Didnt hubble find some crazy lost temple in asia a couple years ago, and havent they said that there is a chamber under the sphinx right foot but the egyptian government wont allow excavation.

So crap like this is not impossible, but there have been an uproar of net rumors going around so i wont keep my belief meter to high.

Jesus Christ, whoever posted this, were's the link. Please people , time travel? Since when was this possible, it never was and never would be. It's retarted and the government hiding crap from us....ok, thats freaking pathetic, for our own safety? What is there to be safe about?! If they find something magical and set it off were all dead ethier way!!!!

Linken park :(

Scientists don't believe in god, why should they believe in something as mystical as time travel?

Scientists don't believe in god, why should they believe in something as mystical as time travel?

That's an incredibly broad statement you make there. Sure, a lot of them don't but many do. Time travel is part of physics, not some mystical religious force.

Gah!

Heh. Owned. :(