Nintendo DS

Cominus

Has anybody tired it out yet, I have at the local gamestop, it'z flocking sweet, it looks like the ps2 without the motion blur or like the DC but clearer, I wanna get one, I recommend you people check out metroid prime : hunters, that game with make you sux it'z c****. Well maybe not to that extent but you get the point, The thing playz really smoothly, buttonz are acurate, the size, well it'z not collosol, it'z decent for the kinda power and stuff it putz out, the touch screen is bad, that thing go hard kinfolk. You're alwayz wonder there the heck the other buttonz are so you can do stuff like morph or whatever but it'z a little button on the bottom screen(touch screen), and it's got a map so all you have to do is look down and there you go, man...we've come so far... :lol:.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not waiting for a better model.  All the features of the SP are in the DS are they not?  They added a fair amount to the Advance, but what other simple things are left to be added?

the back light man! but yeah, who knows that else the DS is more capable of doin....

I'm not waiting for a better model.  All the features of the SP are in the DS are they not?  They added a fair amount to the Advance, but what other simple things are left to be added?

the back light man! but yeah, who knows that else the DS is more capable of doin....

Backlight ? wtf..

I seen how the DS are put into play, and I know 100% that there is backlight, maybe not the same backlight device from SP but perhaps a better/new prototype.