CoinOPS Released

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not sure where it will go I just hand it over the base files people assemble and release it :blink:

Hmm ... then where can people download the assembly files (don't paste the link if it's an illegal place)?

Usenet I'm not sure about, but I was told it will be making it's way to xbox-sky. It is a private torrent site though so if you don't have an account you will have to wait either; for it to be upped to Rapidshare/Megaupload; or for it to be leaked to public trackers.

Usenet I'm not sure about, but I was told it will be making it's way to xbox-sky. It is a private torrent site though so if you don't have an account you will have to wait either; for it to be upped to Rapidshare/Megaupload; or for it to be leaked to public trackers.

no usernet :blink:

Looks great man.

Not sure how much new functionality I'm getting because I'm not using the included .xbe, but I'm using all the other files pretty much, but I really love the new skin and the large screenshots.

Other than that, because of how I have things set up and using my own .xbe it seems to work pretty much the same as the Arcades build does (I may not be picking up on the subtleties yet). Even the sort by type doesn't work for me for some reason still... grrrrrrrrr..

I know you don't support anything that ain't your own stuff, so I'm not asking you.... just venting my frustrations over my own shortcomings.

I look forward to getting that feature working.

Really great looking skin there BP, thanks

~Rx

EDITED TO ADD: Why do I have a gravestone with RIP by my name? Am I getting the boot from 1emulation or something? I'm pretty sure that I'm not dead as of writing this....

Edited by ressurectionx

EDITED TO ADD: Why do I have a gravestone with RIP by my name? Am I getting the boot from 1emulation or something? I'm pretty sure that I'm not dead as of writing this....

You have been 'killed' on the forum attack system. You can freely attack other members to boost your stats. See underneath the tombstone! How have you not noticed this before?

Anyway, you can find out who attacked you in My Controls somewhere but I can't remember where exactly.

This is OT anyway wtf

----

Congrats on the new release Britney :blink: